The EUR-ACE® system is internationally recognized and facilitates both academic and professional mobility. Furthermore, the EUR-ACE® Label provides numerous benefits.
- it constitutes the verification of the quality of the Engineering Degree Programs, as it meets the quality standards in the skills established by the world of the profession;
- it represents an incentive for potential students to choose the Degree Program;
- provides reliable information on the quality of Master’s Degree Courses for admission to subsequent training levels.
For Engineering students and graduates:
- facilitates admission to accredited EUR-ACE® Masters and PhD programs of other higher education institutions;
- guarantees the fulfillment by the Degree Program of the educational requirements for access to the profession of engineer;
- facilitates the mobility of graduates promoted by the EU Directive on the recognition of professional qualifications;
- ensures the acquisition of the Eur-Ing title issued by FEANI (Federation Europeenne d’Associations Nationales d’Ingenieurs).
- constitutes a verification of the quality of the Degree Program in Engineering followed by candidates for recruitment;
- ensures that the skills acquired by candidates for recruitment correspond to an internationally recognized standard, above the minimum standards established by law.
For professional organizations in engineering
- ensures that graduates meet the training requirements for admission to their registers (if the organization has established its training standards at the EUR-ACE® level);
- guarantees the acquisition of the Eur-Ing title issued by FEANI.