QUACING Agency – Agency for the quality certification and EUR-ACE accreditation of engineering study courses
The QUACING Agency has been settled in 2010 on the initiative of:
It is a non-profit Association operating as Agency for the quality Certification of Engineering Study Programmes.
The Members of the Association are distinguished into:
- founder members;
- ordinary members;
- supporting members.
Founder Members are the subjects who promoted the establishment of the Association, namely:
• the National Council of Engineers (CNI)
• the Conference for Engineering (CopI).
Ordinary Members are Schools, Faculties, Engineering Departments and equivalent structures belonging to CopI and the Orders of Engineers.
Ordinary members can be also:
• national and international associations;
• bodies and companies, public and private, of national and international importance, which operate in technical, scientific or training sectors provided they share the aims and purposes of the Association and accept its operating procedures.
Supporting Members can be:
• Italian Universities or Institutions equivalent to them and / or their Faculties or equivalent structures;
• the Federations and Regional Councils and Foundations of the territorial Orders of Engineers;
• the territorial trade associations, as well as the related regional federations and foundations;
• public and private Bodies and Companies operating in technical, scientific or training sectors;
• natural persons provided they share the aims and purposes of the Association and accept its operating procedures.
 National Council of Engineers
 Conference for Engineering (Association of the Deans of the Engineering Schools and of the Directors of Engineering Departments)