QUACING – Agency for the quality certification and EUR-ACE accreditation of engineering study courses
The QUACING Agency was born in 2010 and is made up of:
– Founding associates
– Ordinary associates
– Special Ordinary Associates
– Supporting associates
The founding Associates are the subjects who promoted the establishment of the Association, namely:
Ordinary Members are Schools, Faculties, Departments of Engineering and equivalent structures adhering to CopI and Orders of Engineers.
They can be ordinary Members, provided that they share the goals and objectives of the Association and accept its operating methods:
Ordinary Members include Schools, Faculties, Departments of Engineering, equivalent structures adhering to CopI and Orders of Engineers.
The following can be special ordinary Associates, provided that they share the aims and purposes of the Association and accept its operating methods:
* the National Councils of Professionals;
* Business Associations of national and international importance.
Supporting Associates may be Associates, provided they share the aims and purposes of the Association and accept its operating methods:
– Italian universities or equivalent institutions and/or their faculties or equivalent structures;
– the regional federations and councils and foundations of the territorial orders of engineers;
– the local trade associations, as well as the related regional federations and foundations;
– Public and private bodies and companies operating in technical, scientific or training sectors;
 National Council of Engineers
 Conference for Engineering (Association of the Deans of the Engineering Schools and of the Directors of Engineering Departments)